Friday, May 27, 2005

Alfalfa for a blood thinner...

Joni said on the Team 21 post "I'm not exactly sure HOW alfalfa works as a blood thinner or any of the other marvelous things it does for me (and my pets), but it does!

** But be careful if someone is on blood thinner medication, like Warfarin (aka Coumadin).
Someone here on Team21 will likely advise how to proceed in those cases. (Will you?) ** CALL YOUR DOCTOR FIRST!!!

Found this online: Alfalfa contains eight essential digestive enzymes and eight essential amino acids of protein. It has been used for a mild blood thinner, and a kidney cleanser.

Here's another one: Common use: This versatile herb is also a folk remedy for arthritis, blood thinner, kidney cleanser, energy enhancement, diabetes, asthma, hay fever, and is reputed to be an excellent appetite stimulant and overall tonic. Excellent source of nutritive properties with minerals, chlorophyll and vitamins. It is a wonderful supplement for breastfeeding mothers to enrich their milk with nutrients. Alfalfa is high in chlorophyll and nutrients.

Here's a great way to learn all about alfalfa: http://www.chiro.org/nutrition/Alfalfa.shtml;"

As always be sure to check your doctor before starting a supplement program.... I felt the need to post this because I also know the health benefits of Alfalfa... In fact I think on another post at this site I call it the Great Healer.... and I truly believe that Alfalfa has wonderful healing properties.

Buy MGM Supplement's Alfalfa online CLICK HERE

No comments: