Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Black recluse or Brown widow Spider Bite

A testimony for you...

I just got bit by a black recluse or brown widow spider on Thurs, july 7th. I never knew I was even bit...I started getting a stiff neck around 11:30 PM and went to bed and when I got up the next morning it was real stiff and my whole head felt heavy with a dull headache...of course I took my morning vities and went for my walk...played at the park with daughter went to gymboree and while at gymboree the symptoms were increasing...mid back neck head were all stiff and weird feeling..headache was getting worse and my vision was blurry...I thought because of the headache...my eyes even hurt to press or rub them...extreme fatigue...Couldn't think either...so I drove home and thought I must have been in the sun too long...(live in FL) dehydrated etc. So I made a shake and took all my vities again...w/optiflora too...stomach alittle upset too...put ice on my neck and laid down for about an hour or so...got up felt better...took more vities (EPA, GLA, Garlic, Vita C, Stress relief, pain
relief, cal/mag, b's, caroto/flavo, zinc...tons of alfalfa...) went about my business...started feeling better and around 5pm took more vities with shake...drank lots of water...and by 7 I felt great again....

About 8pm is when I found the bite on my arm...I was putting lotion on. Didn't know what it was...U shape with 4 blisters...put basic g then H then C& E before bed...When I woke up it was real red and ugly looking...the red was about 3'" around the dime size bite. Went out on the web and that's when I discovered it was a spider bite and read a few things...and it basically said that the docs don't have an anti vennom not much they can do...I saw antibiotic treatment...So that's when I got agressive with the vities..and thought I'll just keep an eye on it...if it gets worse...I go for help... So I started taking my vities above every 2-3 hours for about a week...I would put a pack of baking soda and vinagar on it for the first 3 days 1-2 x a day and wash with Enfuselle gel cleanser then toner then C& E direct on it...then Enfuselle Hand and body cream...

Had a mild relapse of symptoms on the 5th day....kept going with my vities...and it's been 12 days and the bite looks great...just a nice neat little scab...I have reduced my vities back to normal..

From what I read out on the spider bite board...Sounds like everyone symptoms and intensity of symptoms vary...we are all different...I did read about some people who handled the bite naturally...and they all seemed to recover faster and without complications...more than the other stories...but keep in mind, people who try doing things naturally probably live a healthier livestyle on a daily basis...so they heal faster anyway.

Just wanted to share my spider bite story....Roxanne

No comments: