Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Allergy relief from Acidopholus--a testimony

By Anne Whitcomb

For the first time in my life, I have been suffering greatly from allergies.
I've been receiving many a smarty-pants comment here and there from people
who tell me "isn't there a vitamin for that?". Ha Ha.

Many others have told me to take Allegra or Claritin, etc.. the list is
long, but not my preference since the side effects from those antihistimines
is not really up my alley.

OK, so being an inquisitive person, I've been researching this stuff and
trying very hard to rid myself of the scratchy eyes, constant sneezing and
middle of the night blowing of the nose! I think I have found a solution.

Since allergies are the result of an abnormal immune system response, I
decided to work on strengthening my immune system. I was taking Shaklee's
Nutriferon and my regular multivitamin and that didn't seem to do it.
However, once I increased my dosage of Optiflora from 1x/day to 2x/day, the
allergies went away immediately. Yippee! I even experimented and tried a
day with just one Optiflora and those damn sneezing attacks were back. So,
I highly recommend it.

Try it yourself and see if it helps. Thought I'd share...

Take Care All,

Anne

PS Whole Health MD also recommends Quercitin for Allergies and Asthma.
Shaklee has Quercitin in its Flavomax supplement, which I would also
recommend if you have really severe allergies or asthma.

MGM Supplement a Shaklee Online Distributor- Buy Products Here

No comments: