Sunday, October 09, 2005

Myasthenia Gravis/Fibromyalgia

John Mantuano forwarded the report on Immune Booster to me about three weeks ago. My Myasthenia Gravis had been acting up again for about two months. My left eye would not stay open, some diplopia, and I couldn’t squint properly. I was taking Mestinon prescribed by the neurologist. There was little or no improvement.

I ordered a bottle of Immune Booster and took one capsule daily for the first week then two daily thereafter. About four days after I started on two capsules daily, my eye began improving some each day. As a matter of fact, after two more weeks, it is almost normal and still improving.

I am very happy that you sent the report to John and he forwarded it to me. I just rejoined Shaklee under John. Even though Immune Booster costs four times as much as my medical prescription, it is well worth it. Actually it is amazing. I just ordered the four pack (10% savings) so I wouldn't run out.

Thought you might like to know this. The same dosage is recommended for Fibromyalgia. I told Darold to get it. What with the moving, he may have forgotten. Please, jog his memory if he hasn't ordered. Maybe it would work as well for him.
Buy Immune Booster Online

No comments: