Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Arthritis Results.... a personal testimony



DIALYSIS & Rheumatoid Arthritis

I can remember being very sick when I was 2 years old.  My kidney infections were so bad and I had such severe hives that my mother would put me on a little pallet in front of the door to keep me cool.

When I was 30, the doctor informed me that I had Rheumatoid Arthritis throughout my body; he prescribed Indocen. My fingers were full of nodules and stiff.  Herb, my husband, had to pull me out of bed each morning to get me on my feet; I was so stiff, I couldn’t do it myself.

I have been using Shaklee for 35 years.  I have been re-tested for Rheumatoid Arthritis and the doctor said I do not have it anymore.  I don’t have trouble with my blood sugar like I did either.   I just thank the Lord for leading me to the doctor who was responsible for introducing me to the Shaklee Food Supplements, because it had resulted in restoring my health.

In 2010, my doctor wanted to put me on dialysis, because my body kept creating kidney stones/infections; my creatine level was over 4.  I didn’t want to go there three times a week, so I said NO!

He said I would die if I didn’t and I told him that was OK, because I was a Christian and I was ready anytime the Lord wanted me.

I increased my Vivix from one teaspoon to two tablespoons daily and after six months, to my doctor’s surprise, my creatinine level dropped to 1.0 which falls in the normal range for women of 0.5 to 1.1. Now, I go to the Nephrologist only once a quarter! 

Alice ----
Matt and Kristen McAsey
Shaklee Distributor
www.mcasey.myshaklee.com
The Business Concept Explained.....
 


You have been sent an eMail
If you cannot see the eMail please click here to view this mail in your web browser.


No comments: