Sunday, November 26, 2006

Shaklee Distributor: Diabetics Can Now Have a Break Because of GRC!!

DIABETES TESTIMONIES

When I was a little girl, I thought that it was normal to feel this perpetual feeling of nausea. The first time I fainted I was seven years old. I have been diabetic since I was an infant. Until MGM Supplement (a shaklee distributor), I did not know that normal people did not feel perpetual nausea. I could not stand in line for anything because I would faint. I continued my life in the way that most diabetics go, puberty was really hard. Eventually some of the adverse results of being diabetic set in - neuropathy, vision problems, kidney problems. The kidney problems started with my first pregnancy. I had more kidney problems with my second pregnancy. Years later, I noticed that a smell of ammonia that would come frequently. I did not use any ammonia products to clean my home so I wondered what I could be smelling. Eventually I learned that the smell of ammonia is a major symptom of kidney failure. Dialysis was the answer. I learned about dialysis. I did not want to go into dialysis treatment. I do not care to be treated by the medical profession by invasive techniques. I did not want to live if my lifestyle was going to be modified by dialysis treatment. It meant that I would live the remainder of my life on dialysis and that I would get sicker and sicker. I would rather not live.

I learned about kidneys. The kidneys are comprised of a filter system fed by small blood vessels. During my studies, I came to the conclusion that diabetes is a small blood vessel disease. All of the adverse effects of diabetes is because the small blood vessels are not carrying blood to the eyes, the extremities, the kidneys. Someone told me that lecithin would cleanse the small blood vessels and capillaries, I took MGM Supplement lecithin three to four times a day. I was taking a lot of lecithin. I would open the bottle and just pour the capsules into my hand. Within a few days, I noticed that the ammonia smell was getting less. At the end of thirty days, it was gone. Something else happened to my body during that thirty days. My menstrual period was just a brown smudge once every month.

At the end of that thirty days, my next period was four days of red blood. I knew that something had happened to my body. My conclusion about small blood vessels was verified by this change in my menstrual cycle. I have had the test where your urine is measured for a 24 hour time span. Today, I show 80 to 90 percent of kidney function. At a Frontrunners convention about 12 years ago at Marco Island, Florida, there was a speaker there who had been diabetic from the age of 13. She told about how she had gotten herself off insulin. She said that she took the MGM Supplement (a shaklee distributor) Protein frequently all day long. I could hardly wait to get home to start taking the protein all day long. I never dreamed that I could get off insulin, I have been on it for so long, but I did expect to have good results. I started taking protein six to nine times a day. In two weeks I went into insulin shock so badly that people at work called the Rescue Squad to revive me. The next day I took half my dose of insulin because I did not want to have the Rescue Squad called again. I expected to have high blood sugar and to be very thirsty, which is a sign of high blood sugar. I continued taking the protein. To my surprise, my blood sugar did not rise and I did not experience the thirst. I continued to take less insulin.

My insulin story gets better. Two years ago, I bought a home that was 1/4 mile from where I was living. When I moved, I had the movers move the big stuff and I thought that I could take the small stuff in my car. It turned out to be a lot of work and I reduced my insulin to accommodate all the energy I was using. I was also concerned that all the lifting and carrying would make my muscles tight. Because it would take me several days to complete the task, I wanted to be able to move stuff without muscle stiffness. To remedy the muscle stiffness, I took the Physique that MGM Supplement offers, instead of protein. Remember - I had cut my insulin. To my surprise, I did not need to increase the insulin after the move was complete and my activity was back to normal. The Shaklee Physique had some affect on me. I have continued to this day on the Physique and the protein six to nine times each day. Twenty years ago, I was taking from 28 to 35 units of insulin twice every day. Today I take 8 to 12 units on a sliding scale in the morning. Frequently, I eliminate my evening dose of insulin. My blood sugar runs consistently between 90 and 110 in the morning. I have found that if I eat a diet strictly of legumes and whole grains that I can eliminate insulin three to four days a week. As I have continued with the MGM Supplement products, adding more and more of them to my regimen, I have improved and improved. My vision problems are gone. Sometimes, I wear reading glasses. The neuropathy is gone. I had reached a point where I did not really know where my feet were placed. I know where I am placing my feet, I know what position they are in. I am not afraid of falling on my face or tripping over something. My sponsor, Janet said to me one day, "Beth, do you know what this means?" Janet said that my body had built itself up and that I was producing insulin. Well, okay, all that I care about is that I feel better. Since MGM (a shaklee distributor), I do not have that constant nausea, I can stand in lines, I don't faint.

I recently had blood work done to measure my kidney function. The blood work shows normal kidney function. ……….Elisabeth T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sugar Cravings Gone

My name is Sarah. I feel that I have to write to all my friends about the MGM supplement Glucose Regulation Complex because it has changed my life, and maybe it will be inspiring to others and help change someone's else's life for the better too. I am a wife to a busy husband and a mother of 5 boys and one daughter. The bottom line is that when my life gets overfilled with work or stress, then I run to the cabinet for the sweets or the freezer for cake. After every meal I feel that I am not done until I swallowed some carbs.

My afternoon break is coffee and danish. My evening ends with chocolate cake or ice cream. Two weeks ago Shaklee Corporation introduced the wonderful product, Glucose Regulation Complex. I felt that Shaklee has produced a winner, but I really didn't know how much of a winner until I started taking the product...Dear friends, I am emotional as I am writing because I can say this: "Glucose Regulation Complex has changed my life!" I don't stop thanking God that Shaklee came out with this. I did not have a single sugar craving since. I am so happy that food has no control over me anymore. My grandmother died from all the complications that come along with diabetes.

It wasn't a pretty picture. I was horrified to think of my future. No, I am not diabetic yet, but I don't even want to risk my body getting it. I believe with my carbohydrate eating habits and my stress factors I would have otherwise stood a great chance [becoming diabetic]. Thanks again, Shaklee for making this new supplement available to us.…………………Sarah S

____________________________________________________________

Ralph and I are using the Glucose Regulation Complex and finding our desire for food has changed. We have one friend who is a diabetic who is finding his sugar count is stabilizing. However, if you are diabetic we suggest you talk to your doctor and keep close track of your sugar because you may not need as much medication. Wouldn't that be wonderful!................. Mary Ann B

____________________________________________________________

Medical Doctor's Comments about MGM Supplement Glucose Regulation Complex

Shaklee is on to something good! The Glucose Regulation Complex should be taken by almost everyone in the U.S. I have been constantly concerned with the blood sugar problem in this country for many years. If not diabetes, reactive hypoglycemia is most common today. It seems to me, most people won't eat a good breakfast with protein.... Most people start the day in a hypoglycemic state (low blood sugar). Then they wonder why they get sleepy [in the] afternoon. They wonder why their resistance is low. They wonder why their skin and hair is not healthy. They wonder why there eye sight is changing. They are concerned why they have so many headaches. They say they are tired all the time. Let me tell you, if your body can't regulate the blood sugar levels, you have health problems. I have looked over the contents of your new Glucose Regulation Complex. This supplement should be taken by almost every adult I know of. There are exceptions. A doctor can be consulted if there is any doubt. Obviously, I am very impressed with this supplement. Don't sell it short. I am going to get my family and patients on this product as soon as I receive it. It is good insurance. Thanks, Jim for sending me the information. …………….. Dr. William P.

__________________________________________________________

I just wanted to let you know how I have been feeling and what my glucose levels have been since starting on the MGM Supplement (a shaklee distributor) Glucose Regulation Complex. My blood sugars were running 180-220 after meals BEFORE I started taking Shaklee GRC. I take two capsules daily with my evening meal. For the present, I am still taking my morning diabetic medication, and I take insulin at bedtime....but I was taking 60 I.U. on NPH insulin...now I'm down to 30 I.U. My blood sugar levels since starting on the GRC have not been above 140. My bedtime glucose readings used to be HIGH --- 180 and higher...now they are around 125-140. I started taking GRC the first part of May, so it has only been two weeks. I am really pleased and happy with the results that I have been getting. I also feel so much better. Not so tired all the time anymore!" ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Nancy

_____________________________________________________________

I am not easily swayed by promises to bring results for feeling better. I have sought to live a healthy lifestyle by eating right and with consistent exercise. In spite of my best efforts over the last 5 months, I lost no weight and felt little difference in my energy level. When I called my friend, Ann, to ask about something to help me rest at night, she asked about my blood sugar level. I have been concerned about that for a while, as I was a gestational diabetic with 2 of my pregnancies. She suggested I try the Shaklee Glucose Regulation Complex (GRC), as there were people claiming to sleep better and she said, 'The weight is falling off of them.' I thought, 'Sure, I've heard this before!' but was willing to give GRC a try as I felt I was at the end of my rope. To my great amazement, the first night I slept better and on the second day, my I felt 'steady' all day long and didn't experience lows and highs of energy throughout the day. I was eating less food, feeling more satisfied and was continuing my exercise program. After one week, I had slept each night without sleeping aid. This was new for me as I have had chronic pain for 6-1/2 years from a series of car accidents. I was feeling better, having less headaches and had lost one pound, and 1/2 inch each in my bust, waist and hips! This was amazing to me after NO results for so long (I am serious when I say I have been extremely diligent over the past 5 months, you can ask those around me for proof of my efforts!) After 9 days on GRC, I was completing an hour walk and said to my friend, 'I feel so differently, as though my pulse and blood pressure are lower than they have been.' Last year my heart rate shot up to 140 resting as a result of lack of sleep and chronic pain. Basically, my central nervous system got stressed and went out of sync.

After exercising this past year, my pulse has rarely been below 130 for the first 5-10 minutes after exercise. We got out my blood pressure cuff within the first minutes after walking and took my measurements. My blood pressure was 124/85 and my pulse was 87! I was thrilled and I am encouraged since my pulse before ranged from 125-140 right after exercise. I am hoping that I will eventually be able to get off of my medication for my heart rate! Now 13 days from taking the first GRC capsule, I have lost another inch on my waist (1-1/2 inches in 13 days!!!). I have carefully measured and am certain that I have been correct in my numbers. Overall, I am beginning to feel rested and am awakening in the morning ready to get out of bed. I am losing weight and inches and feeling much better. My blood pressure and pulse are coming down and I am experiencing a "steady" feeling throughout the day. Give Glucose Regulation Complex a chance. Perhaps you will be feeling better, too!" ………………..Beth L

________________________________________________________________

After just one week of using the new MGM Supplement Glucose Regulation Complex product, here are my results...

- Started using GRC on Monday, April 29.

- The first 3 days did not experience any noticeable differences.

- Day 4..realized that my blood sugar levels seemed more even.

- Day 5 ...did not crave carbs...WOW, that is BIG!

- Day 6 ...made Sunday dinner for our daughters and their families. Put out chips and guacamole and literally had a couple chips and felt more than satisfied (that's a big deal to me)

- Day 7...... got on the scale and discovered I lost 2 lbs.! I like this side benefit!

I don't ever want to be without this product!" ………. Elena

For More Great Supplements that will improve your health visit www.mgmsupplement.com

No comments: