Friday, June 17, 2005

Menopause sympton relief!

Written By:Robbin Blakley

Three years ago I started waking up in the middle of the night sweating and soaking wet. The night sweats were getting worse and worse which caused me to be tired at work, almost to the point where I was falling asleep at my computer. After a couple of weeks of going through this, I went to my doctor and practically begged him to help me. I was still getting my period at the time and he tested me to see if I was starting to go through menopause. The tests came back negative.

He then tested my thyroid which also came back negative. I was at my wits end and beginning to feel very depressed and desperate. He gave me something to help me sleep through the night which gave me some relief but then during the day I started getting hot flashes. I looked like a tomato and felt like my body was on fire. It was about that time that my period stopped. I went back to the doctor and he re-ran tests on me again. This time I tested positive for menopause.

He prescribed Prempro which I was afraid to take because of the side effects. I took it anyway out of desperation for 2 months hoping it would help me. The Prempro made me feel bloated all the time and I also gained a considerable amount of weight. I went from a size 5 to a size 8 in just two months. I decided I would get off the Prempro and try an over the counter remedy. Unfortunately, everything I tried didn't work. I felt doomed.

I was telling a friend of mine about how miserable I was and she told me about a product that Shaklee carries called Menopause Balance Complex that is completely natural. She said she could purchase it and I could try it. I started taking the Menopause Balance Complex and noticed that after only one week of taking it, I started feeling better. The night sweats, hot flashes, and irritability reduced drastically.

By the third week of taking Menopause Balance Complex I felt wonderful. I've been taking it on a regular basis for about 6 months now and everyone who knows me sees the changes in me. I am more relaxed and am not constantly fanning myself till the hot flashes pass. I would highly recommend this all natural product to woman who are suffering from menopause. Thank you Shaklee for making me feel alive again. I don't know what I would have done without your wonderful product.

No comments: