Thursday, December 28, 2006

MGM Supplement: Do You Have Allergies?

Alergies have effected my life ever since I was just a small child. I have come to find that they are nothing but a huge pain. When I was seven I joined 4-H and started to show horses. I loved showing horses but for some reason my head was always stuffed up and I would get a blistering head aches.

Well we finally ended up going to the doctor one day because my congestion was so bad that I ended up in the emergency room. The next day I went to be tested for allergies and found that I was basically allergic to everything under the sun. ( horses, grass, trees, nuts, dust, wheat, ect. ) Alergy testing was a very painful process for me, and I would never recomend to anyone. After trying several medications that had no effect it was decided that I needed to recieve alergy shots. I was just happy that I was finally going to be able to lead a normal life like everyone else my age. Little did I know.....

After about three trips in the the doctors office for a shot, it happened. I had an allergic reaction to the shot. My whole arm swoll up and hurt for about two days. It was a pretty scarry experience because they had told me that if I had not been in the doctors office when the reaction took place it could have been fatal.

From that point on my mother an I decided against the whole allergie shot thing. Luckily not to long after this experience my mother became a shaklee distributor. Without the products that she was getting I would probably still be struggling with allergies. I still have to stay away from horses, but I feel so much better overall because of the supplements she gave me.

Here are the products that I take for allergies

Garlic - I usally take two of these a day. It helps booste the imune system
Alfalfa - It's kinda funny that when tested for allergies they found I was allergic to alfalfa hay. The pills however work as a natural decongestant and healer that work well for me
Chewable Vita C - This stuff work great when I get a sore thoat. I just suck on them like they are hard candy. Not only do they soothe away the pain but they taste like sweet tarts.
Nutriferon - This is a great product that builds your immune system. I can definatly tell when I forget to take this. It's like a magic pill that just knocks the bug right out.
Optiflora - This basically takes all the bad bacteria out of your gut and puts the good bacteria back in it. This is very important because it has been speculated that most allergies are caused by the bad bacteria in out gut.

Another very important piece of this puzzle is a Air Source 3000. This product is almost a decade in front of the competition.

The air that is our homes most time is much worse for us than the air outside. If you don't believe me then just wait until the sun is out and open up a window shade. More than likely your going to see a bunch of things floating particals in the air. This is a breeding ground for the dust mites that have been known to contribute to allergies, asthma, and emphazima.

If you are haveing problems with allergies I would definatley suggest at least trying MGM Supplements. If you don't like them you can send them back and get your money back. I know from personal experience that these product do work very well and you'll love the results.

Buy MGM Supplements

MGM Supplement is a Shaklee Distributor

Key Words: Shaklee Distributor, Allergies, Matt McAsey, Health

No comments: