Thursday, December 14, 2006

MGM Supplement: Interesting Testimony About Healing A Tumor

Testimony: From Paula

I have a area on my temple at my hair line that my dermatologist has been watching for about 5 years. It's the aging and too much sun issue (I'm a child of the 50's and no sun screen) and have already had two pre-cancerous spots removed from my nose via liquid nitrogen - I think that's right). This area is raised, bumpy, non-cancerous, about the size of a nickel. Usually this type of growth is brownish in color. fortunately (vanity here) mine was only a bit darkened. Occassionally it would get dry and bleed just a tiny bit, then I'd put lotion on it. AFter I started taking NutriFeron regularly it shrunk a little. I have been using Enfuselle products for a couple years, but not the C&E Repair PM regularly. The miracle to me - once I did start using C&E Repair PM daily (I use it in the morning because I'm not always good at getting my face washed at night!) the entire growth has disappeared on my temple. The area on my scalp is even going away due to the cream "migrating" into my hair line. I began using the C&E Repair PM regularly in the spring of 2006 (during the summer I'd put the AM Repair over it for the sun screen benefit. In the winter I'm use a little Hydrating Moisturizer over it due to my dryer Minnesota skin). So there you have it!

Find and Buy More at www.mgmsupplement.com


Key Words: Shaklee Distributor, Tumor, Matt McAsey, C&E Repair PM

No comments: