Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hormonal Migraines

Written By: Vivian

I met my uplines Master Coordinator brother who is also a Chiropractor. He put me on a Vegetarian only diet for 1 year.

Before that time, I could NOT TAKE EVEN 100 IU OF VITAMIN E WITHOUT A MIGRAINE!!!!
He vowed to me that I could take Vita E, and I found that after a year of VEGETARANISM I could!!!

But Christmas came, I sinned and ate everything that contained sugar--results-- migraines and uternine horomonal migraine headaches. When he came back to town I confessed to him my sins and he told me he wanted me to get off the Codeine I had been taking for the pain.

He had me take 1 herb lax per hour with 1 full glass of water for 1 week!!!
I did it -- but hated him Monday thru Wednesday.

Then a miracle happened--I was without pain and the "echo pain" associated with the Codeine--I was pain free. I had uterine migraine headaches, they are awful--Shaklee came to my rescue--I could have went the way of Betty Ford at that point with the codeine.

I was addicted because of the pain. Thank you Fred House and Shaklee

No comments: