Monday, March 26, 2007

MGM Supplement: MGM Weight Loss and Weight Watchers

Testimony

I have been on both... I learned valuable support with the meetings & how to make special items not in the WW recipe books; how to control my portions. Our Weight Loss had not been introduced yet... and I needed to start losing weight right then. I had lost about 12 pounds in 6 months with WW. I recommend that you can go to WW for the Positive Support for a while... I did go for a while.... Then I started losing SO MUCH with MGM.

I ONLY FOLLOWED THE MGM Weight Loss PROGRAM.

2 shakes & a balanced meal at night freshly made. 2 snacks during the day.... and the WW staff was asking me how I was doing it... what WW plan was I on.... I realized I couldn't share that I was on something else (MGM's Weight Loss) otherwise I would undermine their process with WW! SO I HAD TO STOP GOING! Once I started losing so quickly with MGM Weight Loss... I got very excited which produced the conviction determination I needed.

I changed my support from WW to the cinchclub.com; listened in on MGM Weight Loss conference calls. Additionally, you will be able to spend the $9.99 per week I used to spend on WW, I could now spend it on your MGM Supplement snack bars & tea!(As a shaklee independent distributor) YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED with MGM Weight Loss! I have lost 10 inches in my tummy.... 29" all over my body total in 3 months! Total weight loss now is approx 31 lbs. SO I definately recommend use MGM Weight Loss as Shaklee Independent Distributor instructs adding the additional support with cinchclub.com.

I have NO CRAVINGS.... this plan Controls my blood sugar as I am a Diabetic Type 2.... In fact the Director at the WW store I attended once she found out I was Diabetic Type 2, said she recommended I buy NOTHING to eat from WW at her store nor any processed foods Lean Cuisine, WW, etc frozen meals.... she said nothing WW makes is for Diabetics... Does that tell you anything? MGM's Weight Loss is safe for anyone.

MGM's Weight Loss is the safest way to go... Per Dr. William Martin, Director of Clinical Research at MGM Supplement Manufacturer, MGM Weight Loss is an investment in your metabolism... with NO MUSCLE loss.... this is big. ANY other diet you go on YOU WILL LOSE MUSCLE MASS which AGAIN reduces your metabolic rate. I just came back from a long trip to LA.... It was so easy to mix my drink with water & off I would go to see the sites..... taking a pouch with me if I got hungry. Not only was it great as speedy meal, I ALSO SAVED SO MUCH MONEY EACH DAY I WAS on my trip because it was so inexpensive.

It is so exciting to lose so easily & feel so great.It is also great for my business as everyone around me sees me losing each week more; more inches; pounds! TRUST ME.... ALL YOU NEED IS THE MGM Supplement Weight Loss PROGRAM!

Buy MGM Weight Loss Online!!
Find out more about us and our team... Click here

No comments: