Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MGM Supplement: Sometimes We Fail In Order to Succeed

I received the following short quote from a highly successful person in a field other than MGM Supplement Distribution. After reading it a couple times the thought that kept coming to my mind was the following.

  • I wonder why more people don't believe that in order to succeed in anything in life there are certain things that must happen. Learn what those things are and then do them over and over and over again regardless of results. Time and repetition will take care of success process.


Here is the quote that got me to thinking.

"I've missed more than nine thousand shots in my career. I've lost almost three hundred games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan

Shop for MGM Supplements Online

Join Our Marketing Team


No comments: