Thursday, January 18, 2007

MGM Supplement: Feel Energized Right From the Start With Soy Protien!

I have been taking MGM Supplements for years, and I really do benifit from them everyday. One thing that I have never really taken however is the energizing soy protien. I have always had this preconception that soy protien was only for women. Some of this is because I'm really into exercising and lifting weights and I had always heard of other men taking whey protien. Well I took whey protien on and off for around 3 years and I'm almost positive that it was a total waste of my money. I'm not saying that I didn't recieve any results from whey protien, but I do feel that I didn't see the results that I should have seen. I feel this way because I spent way to much money for the results I recieved.

Tonight before I went to work out I took some energizing soy protien and drank a glass of performace. Well It just so happens that tonight I had one of the best workouts that I've had in years. I usually don't do much cardio I just stick to lifting weights, mostly because I just get to tired. Tonight however was a totally different story. I started out biking then went to a stair stepping machine and finally I ended my cardio by running two miles. In all I did 45 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of intense weight training. And I'm going to have to credit it all to the energizing soy protien.

I would recomend soy protien to everyone, even if you are not involved in a exercise plan. I have been told that it makes for a great start to your day if it is drank with your breakfast.

Shop for MGM Supplements at www.mgmsupplement.com

Key Words: Shaklee Distributor, Soy Protien, Matt McAsey, Exercise

No comments: