Friday, January 12, 2007

MGM Supplement: Is Your Child Getting Sick Often?

Testimony From Diane about her sick 11 month old child.

Thank you so much for recommending CitriBoost! My 11 month old daughter was diagnosed with Rotavirus. According to her pediatrician, this is the absolute worst virus (especially for children under two years of age). My daughter, Miranda, had constant vomiting for five days (she could not keep anything in her stomach). Two and one-half days into the sickness, a low grade fever began along with severe diarrhea. When an infant looses 10% of their body weight, they are admitted into the hospital for fluids through an IV. I was extremely concerned, as Miranda was very close to that weight loss percentage.

CitriBoost was recomended to me by a Shaklee Distributor. I mixed it with a little baby food and that evening she was able to keep the food in her stomach. The next day, the vomiting was completely gone and the diarrhea disappeared within the next six hours. I did give her two more doses of CitriBoost that day (1/4 teaspoon mixed with baby food). I am extremely impressed with the product and hope that this information helps someone else through such a trying and frightening experience with their precious child.


Shop for all the products that MGM Supplement offers!!
MGM Supplement is a Shaklee Distributor
Find out more about me and what I do at www.outback-adventure.com

Key Words: Shaklee Distributor, Citriboost, Matt McAsey, Childrens Health

No comments: