Monday, January 01, 2007

MGM Supplement: Interested in Some Extra Income?

Have you ever just felt like there is no way to get out of debt? Well being a full time college student I have definaltly had to deal with having nothing in the bank. Well that was until lately anyway.

I remember when I was around the age of eleven I had all these dreams and ambitions. (live in a huge house in the country, have a boat so I could go fishing when ever I wanted, have a big nice souped four-wheel-drive truck) Well after spending a enlistment in the Navy and now working on a degree in Kinesology, I started to think that my dreams might not be as easy to reach if I couldn't find a way to make some money. I was starting to think that maybe those dreams might not be as realistic as I had once thought.

I would like to spread the word about Shaklee. Like I said ealier, being a full time college student means that money is not something that I have a lot of. When I first started Shaklee (about 2 month ago) I was working 20 hours a week as a mechanic (making about $6.50 an hour) along with 16 hours of college credit at a major university. This was not an easy task. I was getting so tired of going to school all day then having to go out to work. Not to mention after work I would come home looking like I had just crawled out of barrel of oil.

My mother had gotten me on the shaklee products years ago. And the day that I turned 18 I was signed up a a distributor. For the first 7 years of being involved I really didn't do anything. When I did make up my mind that this was what that I wanted to do I started putting just 2 hours a night into it. In the first month of actually working to make money I made around $1000 for working 40 hours. I just finished my second month of working around 10 hours a week on shaklee and my check this month is $1800. Now, if I calculate how much money I made per hour this month it comes to about $45. Who wouldn't like to make $45 an hour. And the best part of it is my check just keeps on growing from month to month, and I'm not having to work anymore than I did when I started.

I have huge goals for my business and with these new goals I'm starting to dream again!

My mother has always told me that dreams become reality. I think that this is extremely important, because as we get older and we get stuck in the same old routine and we stop dreaming. Shaklee is going to be my ticket to a long, HEALTHY and happy life with the ones that I love.

I want everyone else to have this same opportunity. Believe in yourself that you can do it.. All that it takes is the motivation to make goals for yourself then start working toward them.

If your wanting to build a business without the stress of a boss or waking up at the crack of dawn then check out opportunity.mgmsupplement.com.

Interested in checking out the products that a Shaklee distributor offers click here

Key Words: Shaklee Distributor, Business Opportunity, Matt McAsey, Money

No comments: