Friday, January 19, 2007

MGM Supplement: Sensitive Skin, Rosacea, Facial Waxing, Eye Brow Treatments

Testimony
I had recently asked for information from MGM Supplement (a shaklee distributor)about persons with Rosacea. I was immediately swamped with information about the Enfuselle products and how to go about using it with sensitive skin and skin with Rosacea.

I am a Hair Stylist and Cosmetologist. I have now implemented using the Purifying Toner and Calming Complex with my clients after a Facial waxing.

I have male and female clients who get their eyebrows, face, lips and chins waxed. Furthermore, anytime this is done, the face usually has a reddness that stays with them until they get home and a few hours afterwards. Also, they experience bumps, swelling, and sometimes a little tenderness and soreness.

I had previously used a cooling gel from the shop that works at cooling the skin afterwards, but that's all it does. So I tried the Purifying Toner and then the Calming Complex. Are you ready for this: It not only kept the face from flaming, bumping and swelling, but before the client even left the salon the reddness was gone. You would never have known they had a waxing done.

Most males definitely don't want anyone to know they are getting their brows cleaned up, and women don't want the world to know, they are getting their faces waxed. Now, not a soul would even guess they'd had it done. The Calming Complex took care of everything. I now use the Calming Complex for all my clients, not just the Rosacea clients.

Just another positive product from MGM Supplement!!!!!!

Shop for other great product at www.mgmsupplement.com

Key Words: Shaklee Distributor, Soft Skin, Matt McAsey, Lotion

No comments: