Tuesday, January 02, 2007

MGM Supplement:

Cancer story and success with MGM supplements
5/9/00

Testimony From: David Badges

I found out in May of 1999 that I had cancer. Lymphatic cancer. Hodgkin's disease to be exact. At the time I knew I was going to have to go through a lot of garbage and was pretty scared about the whole thing.

I never had been much of a person for food supplements or vitamins or minerals or stuff like that, but I knew that I didn't want to leave this fight up to the surgeons and oncologists; I wanted to participate in the fight. I felt it was a better to bet on surgery plus chemotherapy plus radiation along with homeopathic methods that it was to depend on any one treatment.

My sister-in-law worked with MGM Supplements and was able to put me in touch with a medical practitioner who had a lot of experience with my disease and how to get ready for the treatment. Basically, surgery was first (within a week of the discovery of the tumor). The tumor was wrapped around my heart, so I had to go in immediately to take it out. There was no time to "get ready" or strengthen myself for surgery. However, after surgery, I started taking a plateful of pills several times a day. Yes,...I said a plateful. Sometime it was a chore just getting them down, but I did it.

Then I started chemotherapy. From the beginning, chemotherapy was not the nightmare everyone had told me it would be. I was rarely nauseous, and after an initial minor drop in the results of my blood tests (red cell count, etc.) the results actually climbed and maintained themselves at a high level throughout six months of treatment.

My only side effect from chemo (other than hair loss) was joint pain. My oncologist was amazed that my tests were so good given the amount of "poison" they were pumping into me every two weeks. I have now finished radiation and have been told by my oncologist that I am cured. He said he had never seen anyone respond as well to chemo and radiation without getting weak and torn down by it. What can I say? I know that it was the vitamins, minerals, and food supplements that kept my strength up to
withstand the treatment.

MGM Supplment is a Shaklee Distributor

Do you have any kind of health problem? Check out www.mgmsupplement.com for the best supplements made.


Key Words: Shaklee Distributor, Cancer, Matt McAsey, Health

No comments: